375 Sq Ft ( 35 Sq Meters )
Located in the busiest retail street of Nolita, this cozy modular white box is surrounded by well-known boutique shops and restaurants. This space benefits from great foot traffic and is ideal for emerging fashion & beauty brands and independent designers to host unique Pop Ups. The space is also convenient for intimate art exhibitions.
This charming gallery space has a large front window and glass front door, allowing easy visibility inside the space.
|Dedicated Space||$4,500 - $8,500 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- Business class WiFi access
- Closet storage on ground floor
- Finished wooden floors
- Fully-transformable space
- Office desk and seating
- Open square layout
- Storefront Window
- Street entrance
- 11 ft ceiling
- New Museum, International Center of Photography, on same street as main shops (TOM's, Rag & Bone) Atelier Cologne, Aesop, Roots, Schott, etc.) 5 mins away from SoHo - 5 mins away from LES and main Art Galleries (Lehman Maupin, Westwood Galleries, Salon 94, Andrew Edlin, GRIMM, L'Arsenal. etc.)
- Cafe Habana, Tacombi, Pietro Nolita, Butcher's Daughters
- Check out live music at the Bowery Ballroom and the Bowery Electric