Lower East Side, NYC
900 Sq Ft ( 84 Sq Meters )
This space is located in the Bowery District, right in the city’s “New Chelsea”. It’s close to the the Lower East Side gallery district and on the edge of the retail shops of Nolita and Soho. It features 900 square feet with finished floors and walls ready to welcome your next pop-up store, showroom or gallery.
Hours of operations are 9am-9pm, utilities included in rental price (one week minimum).
You will love popping up in this trendy Arts and Retail high-traffic district.
|Dedicated Space||$4,000 - $8,000 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages
- AC and heat
- All-glass storefront
- Business class WiFi access
- Closet storage on ground floor
- Fluorescent and spot lighting options
- Fully-transformable space
- Handicap accessible
- Open square layout
- Storefront Window
- Street entrance
- Three primed walls
- Unisex bathroom
- Concrete floors
- New Museum, International Center of Photography, Sperone Westwater Gallery, On Stellar Rays Gallery, Lehman Maupin Gallery, Sandro, Maje, Goorin Bros, Rag & Bone/ Jeans, Bowery Mural, 3 minute walk to Soho Shopping District
- Prince Street Pizza, Vandal, Tacombi, Butcher's Daughters, Café Habana
- Check out live music at the Bowery Ballroom and the Bowery Electric