508 W 26th Street
4000 Sq Ft ( 372 Sq Meters )
Large, private gallery/ showroom in Manhattan’s West Chelsea art district. The space is on the third floor, accessible via the main foyer elevator and also a freight elevator. The showroom is perfect for art installations, fashion shows, corporate/ private events and exhibitions.
The gallery is available as 2,000 or 4,000 sq ft via an easily adjustable wall system.
The space is located next to The High Line and within a block or two of notable galleries including Gallery Henoch, Gagosian, Pace Gallery, Galerie Lelong & Co., contemporary gallery Sundaram Tagore, Greene Naftali and Agora Gallery, to name only some.
|Private Gallery||$10,500 - $42,500 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- Business class WiFi access
- Storage available
- Fluorescent and track lighting
- Polished gray floors
- High Line Park; Chelsea Market, Chelsea Park, Hudson River Park, Javis Center
- Porteño Argentinian, Pepe Giallo Italian, Cookshop, Citizens Of Chelsea Cafe, Bluestone Lane Manhattan West Café
- Check out live music at Chelsea Music Hall and Studio 21