Broome Street Showroom and Gallery
1500 Sq Ft ( 139 Sq Meters )
This space is the ground floor of a recently renovated historic SOHO building. The classic building facade presents beautiful SOHO New York City details that are recognizable worldwide.
The interior white box SOHO Showroom with ultra high ceilings and classic natural wood floors is a perfect location for fashion, retail brand and art Pop Ups. This space receives constant daily SOHO foot traffic and is perfectly located on Broome Street between West Broadway and Wooster Streets.
|Dedicated Space||$10,000 - $20,000 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- Business class WiFi access
- Storefront Window
- Street entrance
- Unisex bathroom
- Spotlights options
- 1,500 square feet Storage available
- High SOHO ceilings
- Natural wood floor
- High foot traffic location
- West Broadway Gallery District, The Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM, Museum of Chinese in America, New Museum
- SOHO Shopping district: Gucci Showroom, Chanel, Tiffany, Saint Laurent, Patagonia, Stussy, Dr Martens, Ray-Ban
- Cipriani Downtown Restaurant
- Check out live music at the Bowery Ballroom and the Bowery Electric