821 Washington Street
1700 Sq Ft ( 158 Sq Meters )
White box space in the heart of the Meatpacking District. The main gallery space is approximately 1,700 sq ft with an additional ~500 sq ft adjacent finished room. Partial basement access available. Window frontage is approximately 24 feet across. Ceiling height is 11 ft 6 inches.
The walls are a combination of drywall and brick.
In between Caudalie Paris and Warby Parker. Shares the block with Anna Inspiring Jewellery, La Pecora Bianca. Directly across the street from the Highline, The Standard Hotel and diagonally across from a Tesla showroom.
|Dedicated Space||$17,500 - $28,500 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- Fluorescent and spot lighting options
- Concrete floors
- Ground floor
|ACEL||14th St/8th Ave|
- Whitney Museum of American Art, Museum that only houses works by American artists of the 20th and 21st centuries (mostly living authors). Also there is The High Line Park, Little Island Park and Hudson River Greenway.
- Dos Caminos, Catch NYC, Serafina, RH Rooftop Restaurant New York, Pastis and Fig & Olive.
- Check out live music at the Chelsea Music Hall