1810 Sq Ft ( 168 Sq Meters )
This beautiful five-story Cast-Iron building is located between Greene & Wooster Street in the heart of SoHo’s Historic District. This ground floor space offers a specious open floor plan of approximately 1,810 sq/ft, 15 foot ceilings on the ground floor, 10 foot ceilings in the basement, hardwood floors, huge skylights and more! This location is ideal for clients expecting large crowds or those in need of abundant storage options. The neighborhood is characterized by beautiful landmark buildings, some of the best shopping in the city, an array of high fashion boutiques, art galleries, museums, as well as, trendy hotels bars & bistros. The property offers short walking distance to Soho’s main attractions, prime retail corridors and excellent connectivity with near by public transit.
|Dedicated Space||$8,000 - $10,000 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- Basement storage available
- Business class WiFi access
- Closet storage on ground floor
- Finished wooden floors
- Storefront Window
- Three primed walls
- Unisex bathroom
- Fjällräven, Bang Bang, Mamo, Sola Pasta Bar, Felix, Il Mulino, SoHo Grand, The James Hotel, A.L.C., BYREDO, Kirna Zabête, and MOUSSY