420 W 14th Street
Meatpacking shopping district, New York
450 Sq Ft ( 42 Sq Meters )
The Meatpacking shopping district is one of the trendiest and most upscale neighborhoods in Manhattan – its cobblestone streets are full of well known international and local fashion boutiques, hotels, and restaurants, bars, and clubs. Located on 14th Street this space enjoys 24/7 foot traffic and with the opening of the new Little Island park at the end of the street, visibility has only increased.
|Dedicated Space||$4,985 - $7,475 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- All-glass storefront
- Business class WiFi access
- Closet storage on ground floor
- Fully-transformable space
- Handicap accessible
- Open square layout
- Storefront Window
- Street entrance
- Three primed walls
- Unisex bathroom
- 11 ft ceiling
- High quality retail spot lighting
- Cash wrap / Check out area
- Trash Removal
|ACEL||14th St/8th Ave|
- Whitney Museum of American Art, Museum that only houses works by American artists of the 20th and 21st centuries (mostly living authors). Also there is The High Line Park, Little Island Park and Hudson River Greenway.
- Dos Caminos, Catch NYC, Serafina, RH Rooftop Restaurant New York, Pastis and Fig & Olive.
- Check out live music at the Chelsea Music Hall