242 Elizabeth Street
1250 Sq Ft ( 116 Sq Meters )
This modular white box space is located in the busiest retail street of Nolita. Surrounded by well-known boutique shops and restaurants, this space benefits from great foot traffic and is ideal for art exhibitions, retail activations or events.
The charming gallery space has a large front window and glass front door, allowing easy visibility inside the space. Downstairs is a private storage area.
1250 sq ft + 600 sq ft basement
Photos of the space
|Dedicated Space||$8,500 - $15,500 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- Basement storage available
- Business class WiFi access
- Fluorescent and spot lighting options
- Storefront Window
- Street entrance
- Unisex bathroom
- Storage and office space
- Finished concrete floors
- 10 ft ceiling
- New Museum, International Center of Photography, on same street as main shops (TOM's, Rag & Bone) Atelier Cologne, Aesop, Roots, Schott, etc.) 5 mins away from SoHo - 5 mins away from LES and main Art Galleries (Lehman Maupin, Westwood Galleries, Salon 94, Andrew Edlin, GRIMM, L'Arsenal. etc.)
- Cafe Habana, Tacombi, Pietro Nolita, Butcher's Daughters
- Check out live music at the Bowery Ballroom and the Bowery Electric