213 Bowery Wall
1200 Sq Ft ( 111 Sq Meters )
This art mural wall is located on the crossroad between Nolita and the Lower East Side, it enjoys high visibility from Bowery and Rivington Streets, two high foot traffic streets. This wall will provide tremendous exposure for your business and has been used by well known brands including Fortnite and Dunkin’ Donuts. The wall is 40 feet wide and 30 feet high, it can be seen from several blocks away.
Past clients include: Fortnite, Dunkin Donuts and NY Rangers.
|Dedicated Space||$6,000 - $9,000 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- Fully-transformable space
- New Museum, International Center of Photography, Sperone Westwater Gallery, On Stellar Rays Gallery, Lehman Maupin Gallery, Supreme, Sandro, Maje, Goorin Bros, Bowery Mural, 3 minute walk to Soho Shopping District
- Prince Street Pizza, Vandal, Tacombi, Butcher's Daughters, Café Habana
- Check out live music at the Bowery Ballroom and the Bowery Electric